Congrats, you possess some of the finest dough we know how to make. As long as this product has remained frozen/refrigerated, it is safe to consume raw. If you wish to bake them, proceed:
TLDR: throw your dough in an oven at 375°, wait till you can smell them, when they look good, take em out <3
Pro Fatty Baking:
- Pro Fatties read each step before starting.
- Turn your oven to 375° (350° for convection).
- Grease a metal baking sheet with butter, margarine, or silicone slip mat
- You can bake them from frozen, but for best results allow the dough to thaw until it’s soft.
- If thawed, roll each Dough Fatty in your hand to make a perfect ball. Roll in it topping and place on baking sheet 3 inches apart. Slightly press down on the top, turning the ball into a dome shape. The flatter the crunchier. The more ball-like, the doughier the center.
- Pro Fatty Tip: While rolling the dough in your hands. Smash it up like you’re playing with playdoh. This helps equalize the temperature, allowing it to bake evenly. If the inside is colder than the outside of the ball, it will produce less desirable results.
- Pro Fatty Tip: After your oven gets to temp, wait another 5 mins to create an even temperature to produce better results.
- Throw Fatties in the oven, set a timer for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, rotate Fatties 180 degrees to ensure even baking. Set timer again for 5 mins.
- Once you can smell the Fatties, they are nearing completion. Because every oven is different, it’s best to watch them after 15 mins to ensure optimal removal time.
- Pro Fatty Tip: When people ask us, what’s the secret to baking cookies, we always say “just watch them”. If you follow the instructions above, this will produce ideal results.
- Pro Fatty Tip: When trying to determine if the Fatties are done, DON’T OPEN THE OVEN DOOR, inspect your cookies through the window. Opening the door lets out precious heat and prolongs the baking time.
- We recommend less is more, if you’re questioning if they are done, they probably are.
- Cooling is the most important step of them all. Give 10 mins to cool before you try to move them.
All that’s left to do is enjoy! Happy Valentine’s Day <3
Tag us a @GoodnightFatty – and shoot us a note about how it went!