1. Turn your oven to 375°.
Pro Fatty: After your oven gets to temp, wait another 5 mins, this helps create a more even temperature which produces better results.
2. Grease a metal baking sheet with butter or margarine.
3. Roll each Raw Fatty Dough ball in your hand and make a perfect ball and roll it in your topping. Place on your baking sheet 3 inches apart, and slightly press down on the top, turning your ball into a dome shape. The flatter you make it, the crunchier it will be. The more ball like, the doughier the center will be. It’s a matter of preference.
Pro Fatty: While rolling the dough in your hand. Smash it up like you’re playing with Play-Doh. This helps equalize the temperature and allows it to bake evenly.
4. Throw your Raw Fatty Dough in the oven and set a timer for 10 mins.
5. At 10 mins, rotate your cookie tray 180 degrees.
6. Set a timer for 5 mins, to check on them.
DON’T OPEN THE OVEN DOOR!!! Inspect your cookies through the window.